The provisional program for Aquafeed Horizons Asia technical workshop has been announced.
· Dr. Dean Akiyama, Senior VP Aquafeed Technology, Charoen Pokphand Indonesia
· Dr. Warren Dominy, Director, Aquatic Feed & Nutrition Department, Oceanic Institute, Hawaii
· Dr. Juadee Pongmaneerat, Department of Fisheries, Thailand
· Dr. Andrew Moore, Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, U.K.
· Dr. Peter Coutteau, Inve, Belgium
· Dimitri Sclabos, Sclabos Consulting, Chile
· Galen Rokey, Wenger Manufacturing, Inc., USA
· Joe Kearns, Wenger Manufacturing, Inc., USA
· Will Henry, Extru-Tech, Inc., USA
· Dr. Vincent Fournier, Aquativ, France
· Aquafeed and aquaculture production and policies in Thailand
· Pheromone-based feeding attractants for sustainable aquaculture
· Promoting animal health through feed
· Improving palatability in shrimp feeds
· Starter diet production technology
· Ingredient trends and effects on extrusion process
· Technical advances in extruded shrimp feeds
· Krill as a feed source for aquaculture
Download the brochure and see registration details on the conference website: www.aquafeed.info.